It takes all kinds of people to make up a apartment community. Our residents are engineers, parents, entrepreneurs, programmers, designers, security experts, professors and many other rewarding careers.
What unites them is that they value certain aspects of their lived experience and that summarizes the comfortable life found at Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs UT.
Here is a checklist of items that we offer and a list of items we are glad we don’t have issue with!
Aldara Apartment Resident Likes
- Extra Storage space for Sports Paraphernalia
- Walking to a local coffee shop
- Insulated, Silent Garages.
- The Sophisticated Look of Wood in the Kitchen and Living Room.
- Programmable Thermostat.
- Cooking on a programmable gas range.
- ENERGY STAR Stainless Steel Appliances that pay for themselves in reduced bills.
- Quality Construction trusses, and insulation designed to create privacy and quiet.
- Private Outdoor Space.
- Poolside Fireplace.
- Entertaining with Friends at the Fire Pit and Pergola with custom-designed furniture.
- Easy clean Vickrell tubs and low maintenance wood-look plank flooring.
- Old-fashioned Medicine Cabinets.
- A Doorbell.
- Climate-controlled storage and plenty of it!
Aldara Apartment Resident Dislikes
- Traffic congestion.
- Linoleum in the kitchen.
- Scrubbing a bathtub that won’t get clean.
- High electric bills.
- Waiting for the Hot Water to Refill.
- Storage that makes belongings susceptible to extreme Utah temperatures.
- Hearing your neighbor’s garage door through thin shared walls.
- Asking guests to walk through a room to get to the bathroom.
- Crowded Gym.
- Fighting for “luxury” Amenities: Going to the gym at odd hours to be able to get a machine.
- Getting into a freezing car in -5 degree weather.
We designed Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs, UT. with attention to the needs of everyday life. To take a look at what we can offer, apply online, call to schedule a tour or simply stop by our leasing office. We are open Monday-Friday, 9-6 and Saturday 10-5. Walk-ins are welcome!