Features & Distinctions
Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs, Utah
Aldara Apartments residents enjoy the many amenities that our community offers, including access to a resort-style pool, deluxe Weight Room, Cardio Theatre Room with 112 inch screens, custom-designed Game Room, Fire Pit and Pergola, three playgrounds, 40 miles of walking trails, and a Poolside Fireplace for cool spring evenings. Aldara Apartments is home to many types of people, learn more about what our residents value and why they chose to call Saratoga Springs, UT home.
We designed Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs, UT. with attention to the needs of everyday life. To take a look at what we can offer, apply online, call to schedule a tour or simply stop by our leasing office. We are open Monday-Friday, 9-6 and Saturday 10-5. Walk-ins are welcome!
Come meet your neighbors as we host monthly resident events in our elegant clubhouse! Play PlayStation on the 62-inch screens in the Game Room or roast marshmallows in our fire pit.
- Wood-look plank flooring in living, dining and kitchen areas make spaces feel expansive.
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances
- State-of-the-art energy efficient hydronic heat
- Allergen Free Hardwood & Tile Style Flooring
- Designer Lighting & Fixtures
- Over-Sized Tubs
- 9 foot Ceilings with Ceiling Fans
- Oversized Windows, Enhanced Natural Lighting
- Walk-in Closets
- Private Balcony or Patio
Why did we put so much thoughtful design and investment into things you can’t see, like sound insulation in walls and floors? Because our research told us that sound transfer is the primary complaint in apartment communities with shared walls. Additionally, specially designed garage doors and floor trusses provide true privacy: no squeaky floors, no rattling garage doors will wake you up before your alarm. Doorbells, peepholes and Kwikset deadbolts provide extra security. At Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs, Utah, we believe that green space, peace, quiet and privacy are the core of a real luxury apartment experience.
- A top-of-the-line insulated garage door that doesn’t shake or make noise when it goes up or down.
- 100% ENERGY STAR Stainless Steel appliances that pay for themselves in reduced bills.
- Double or triple the climate-controlled storage of traditional luxury communities.
- Digital, programmable gas ranges for quality cooking every time.
- Secure Kwikset deadbolts in every door.
- Double in-wall sound insulation of traditional luxury communities.
- Energy-saving gas dryer in every unit.
- Resident Lounge with Demonstration Kitchen
- Executive Quality Business Center
- Resort Style Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Professional Cardio Theater with 110 inch screen
- Fitness Center with Attached Children’s Room
- Gaming Center with Multiple Screens and Game Console Connections
- Floor to Ceiling River Rock Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Center including GAS BBQ, TV and Surround Sound
- Community Gathering Space with Pergola and Gas Fire Pit
- Fire Pit & Pergola
- 40 Miles of Walking Trails
Aldara Apartments residents enjoy the many amenities that our community offers.
- Access to a resort-style pool
- Deluxe Weight Room
- Cardio Theatre Room with 112 inch screens
- Custom-designed game room
- Fire Pit and Pergola
- 40 miles of walking trails
- Poolside Fireplace for cool spring evenings.
It takes all kinds of people to make up an apartment community. Our residents are engineers, parents, entrepreneurs, programmers, designers, security experts, professors, and many other rewarding careers.
What unites them is that they value certain aspects of their lived experience, and that summarizes the comfortable life found at Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs UT.
Residents Love the Gorgeous Views and Attention to Detail
- Extra Storage space for sports paraphernalia
- Walking to a local coffee shop
- Insulated, silent garages.
- The sophisticated look of wood in the kitchen and living room.
- Programmable Thermostat.
- Cooking on a programmable gas range.
Aldara Apartment Resident Likes
- ENERGY STAR Stainless Steel Appliances that pay for themselves in reduced bills.
- Quality Construction trusses, and insulation designed to create privacy and quiet.
- Private outdoor Space.
- Poolside Fireplace.
- Entertaining with friends at the fire pit and pergola with custom-designed furniture.
- Easy clean Vickrell tubs and low maintenance wood-look plank flooring.
- Old-fashioned Medicine Cabinets.
- A Doorbell.
- Climate-controlled storage and plenty of it!
- Award winning service.
Apartment Residents Dislike and Happy We Don’t Have
- Traffic congestion.
- Lack of parking.
- No green space.
- Linoleum in the kitchen.
- Scrubbing a bathtub that won’t get clean.
- High electric bills.
- Waiting for the hot water to refill.
- Storage that makes belongings susceptible to extreme Utah temperatures.
- Hearing your neighbor’s garage door through thin shared walls.
- Asking guests to walk through a room to get to the bathroom.
- Crowded gym.
- Fighting for “luxury” amenities: Going to the gym at odd hours to be able to get a machine.
- Getting into a freezing car in -5 degree weather.