One Bedroom Apartments in Saratoga Springs,UT
Our One Bedroom Apartments in Saratoga Springs,UT features an expansive bedroom with walk-in closet and separate bathroom so that guests do not need to go through the bedroom to use the bathroom. We offer exceptional storage for a 1 bedroom apartment — two closets and a 21 square-foot storage room perfect for bikes, skis, or other oversize equipment. The bathroom is equipped with designer lighting and fixtures and the tub is easy-clean Vickrell by Kohler. Secure Kwikset deadbolts, peephole and doorbell also give you peace of mind. A spacious patio offers access to the outdoors and expansive windows offer views of the breathtaking Wasatch Mountains. All of this comes with exceptional amenities for your convenience.
The Road Home
Aldara offers luxury apartment living with easy access to 1-15 in a picturesque, uncongested setting.
• Easy Access to I-15
• Picturesque, Uncongested Setting
• Excellent Walkability to Bank, Coffee Shop, Nail Salon, Dry Cleaner, Smith’s Grocery, Walmart and Walgreens
• Midway Between Provo/Orem and Salt Lake City
• Steps from Utah Lake and
From I-15: Exit at Lehi Main St (Exit 279) and head west toward Redwood Rd. Turn left on Commerce Dr (just past Utah Community Credit Union).
From Bangerter: Exit at Redwood Rd and head south toward Utah Lake. Turn left on Commerce Dr (just past Smith’s grocery store).
Thank you for your interest in Aldara Apartments. We’d love to welcome you to our family! Please complete the below form to receive any information that you’ll need to help you find your new home.
Aldara Apartments in The Lehi, American Fork and Eagle Mountain Area
1256 N. Commerce Drive
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
What is a live virtual tour of Aldara Apartments?
A virtual tour is an organized meet-up that takes place online rather than you driving to our community and apartments. Our leasing team is live in the community while you watch and ask questions on your phone or desktop. Anyone that is with you can attend!
In times like these, when it’s not possible to meet with you in person, know you have powerful tools at your fingertips to see our apartments.
Tools you’ll need:
At least one of these video calling applications. FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom
We will meet you virtually and allow you to ask all your questions and explain your needs. This will enable us to focus on areas of your interest within the neighborhood, community and apartment. Or we can also video record a walk-and-talk tour of your apartment and the community, and then follow up with a live call for further discussion and questions. Here are a few tips to help your live virtual interactions go smoothly:
Make sure that you have the application of your choice installed on your smartphone.
Set an appointment and provide the application choice to your personal Leasing Professional.
Before the live tour, check your internet connection in the area you’ll be viewing the apartment with your Leasing Professional.
We offer the choice of four different applications to view our apartments and community.
Aldara Apartments residents enjoy the many amenities that our community offers, including access to a resort-style pool, deluxe Weight Room, Cardio Theatre Room with 112 inch screens, custom-designed Game Room, Fire Pit and Pergola, three playgrounds, 40 miles of walking trails, and a Poolside Fireplace for cool spring evenings.
Additionally, specially designed garage doors and floor trusses provide true privacy: no squeaky floors, no rattling garage doors will wake you up before your alarm. Doorbells, peepholes and Kwikset deadbolts provide extra security.
Come meet your neighbors as we host monthly Resident events in our elegant clubhouse! Play PlayStation on the 62-inch screens in the Game Room or roast marshmallows in our fire pit.
Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent
We know that keeping pets happy keeps their owners happy, too! That’s why we offer a lifestyle that pet owners love. We believe in a clean, safe environment for all pets and that means respectful scooping of waste.
For those that enjoy “man’s and woman’s best friend,” pet friendly apartments are a great place to play.
Monthly Pet Fee = $30 monthly, for each pet
Pet Fee = $400
Dog DNA = $45.95
Restricted breeds are allowed provided the animal has been Certified (proof required) Canine Good Citizen (CGC) from the American Kennel Club.
Breed Restrictions. No aggressive breeds shall be permitted unless approved. Aggressive breeds are identified by the National Center for Disease Control and include but are not limited to:Pit Bull, Rottweiler, German Shepard, Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Great Dane, Saint Bernard, Wolf-Dog Hybrid, Pit Bull Type, Husky-Type, Alaskan Malamute
We love puppies and kittens, but not what they do to our floors! Please bring proof of age. We ask that all pets be one year old or older with shots provided by a licensed professional.There is no weight limit or height limit, but please bring your pet to the community along with a photograph before your move-in date so that we can meet them! Showing proof of renter’s insurance with liability coverage is the final step in ensuring that Aldara will be a proper home for your pet.
Walk to Coffee Creations and try their signature Red Bull smoothie or stop by Won Won Wok to check out the latest sushi specials. Wake up to a view of the mountains and nothing else. Invite friends over to play PlayStation on our 62 inch screens in the clubhouse or start your day on some of the 40 miles of trails around Utah Lake. Make an easy run for groceries five minutes away.
Pick up a Strawberry Tsunami Smoothie at Kneader’s Bakery and Cafe, drop the kids off at Learning Dynamics Preschool or walk to one of the several bank branches in the Saratoga Springs, Utah Town Center. Parents are pleased to send their students to three public schools with excellent reputations:
- Riverview Elementary
- Vista Heights Middle School
- Westlake High School
The natural beauty of the Wasatch Mountains and the proximity to the walking trails along the Jordan River and Utah Lake is what attracts many residents to Saratoga Springs. Aldara Luxury Apartment Homes is the only apartment community within walking distance of Saratoga Springs Town Center and is a common choice for new employees relocating to work at Adobe, Microsoft, and Jet Blue.
Features & Distinctions
One Bedroom Apartments in Saratoga Springs, Utah
Aldara Apartments residents enjoy the many amenities that our community offers, including access to a resort-style pool, deluxe Weight Room, Cardio Theatre Room with 112 inch screens, custom-designed Game Room, Fire Pit and Pergola, three playgrounds, 40 miles of walking trails, and a Poolside Fireplace for cool spring evenings. Aldara Apartments is home to many types of people, learn more about what our residents value and why they chose to call Saratoga Springs, UT home.
We designed Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs, UT. with attention to the needs of everyday life. To take a look at what we can offer, apply online, call to schedule a tour or simply stop by our leasing office. We are open Monday-Friday, 9-6 and Saturday 10-5. Walk-ins are welcome!
Come meet your neighbors as we host monthly resident events in our elegant clubhouse! Play PlayStation on the 62-inch screens in the Game Room or roast marshmallows in our fire pit.
- Wood-look plank flooring in living, dining and kitchen areas make spaces feel expansive.
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances
- State-of-the-art energy efficient hydronic heat
- Allergen Free Hardwood & Tile Style Flooring
- Designer Lighting & Fixtures
- Over-Sized Tubs
- 9 foot Ceilings with Ceiling Fans
- Oversized Windows, Enhanced Natural Lighting
- Walk-in Closets
- Private Balcony or Patio
Why did we put so much thoughtful design and investment into things you can’t see, like sound insulation in walls and floors? Because our research told us that sound transfer is the primary complaint in apartment communities with shared walls. Additionally, specially designed garage doors and floor trusses provide true privacy: no squeaky floors, no rattling garage doors will wake you up before your alarm. Doorbells, peepholes and Kwikset deadbolts provide extra security. At Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs, Utah, we believe that green space, peace, quiet and privacy are the core of a real luxury apartment experience.
- A top-of-the-line insulated garage door that doesn’t shake or make noise when it goes up or down.
- 100% ENERGY STAR Stainless Steel appliances that pay for themselves in reduced bills.
- Double or triple the climate-controlled storage of traditional luxury communities.
- Digital, programmable gas ranges for quality cooking every time.
- Secure Kwikset deadbolts in every door.
- Double in-wall sound insulation of traditional luxury communities.
- Energy-saving gas dryer in every unit.
- Resident Lounge with Demonstration Kitchen
- Executive Quality Business Center
- Resort Style Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Professional Cardio Theater with 110 inch screen
- Fitness Center with Attached Children’s Room
- Gaming Center with Multiple Screens and Game Console Connections
- Floor to Ceiling River Rock Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Center including GAS BBQ, TV and Surround Sound
- Community Gathering Space with Pergola and Gas Fire Pit
- Fire Pit & Pergola
- 40 Miles of Walking Trails
Aldara Apartments residents enjoy the many amenities that our community offers.
- Access to a resort-style pool
- Deluxe Weight Room
- Cardio Theatre Room with 112 inch screens
- Custom-designed game room
- Fire Pit and Pergola
- 40 miles of walking trails
- Poolside Fireplace for cool spring evenings.
It takes all kinds of people to make up an apartment community. Our residents are engineers, parents, entrepreneurs, programmers, designers, security experts, professors, and many other rewarding careers.
What unites them is that they value certain aspects of their lived experience, and that summarizes the comfortable life found at Aldara Apartments in Saratoga Springs UT.
Residents Love the Gorgeous Views and Attention to Detail
- Extra Storage space for sports paraphernalia
- Walking to a local coffee shop
- Insulated, silent garages.
- The sophisticated look of wood in the kitchen and living room.
- Programmable Thermostat.
- Cooking on a programmable gas range.
Aldara Apartment Resident Likes
- ENERGY STAR Stainless Steel Appliances that pay for themselves in reduced bills.
- Quality Construction trusses, and insulation designed to create privacy and quiet.
- Private outdoor Space.
- Poolside Fireplace.
- Entertaining with friends at the fire pit and pergola with custom-designed furniture.
- Easy clean Vickrell tubs and low maintenance wood-look plank flooring.
- Old-fashioned Medicine Cabinets.
- A Doorbell.
- Climate-controlled storage and plenty of it!
- Award winning service.
Apartment Residents Dislike and Happy We Don’t Have
- Traffic congestion.
- Lack of parking.
- No green space.
- Linoleum in the kitchen.
- Scrubbing a bathtub that won’t get clean.
- High electric bills.
- Waiting for the hot water to refill.
- Storage that makes belongings susceptible to extreme Utah temperatures.
- Hearing your neighbor’s garage door through thin shared walls.
- Asking guests to walk through a room to get to the bathroom.
- Crowded gym.
- Fighting for “luxury” amenities: Going to the gym at odd hours to be able to get a machine.
- Getting into a freezing car in -5 degree weather.
We work hard to provide you with excellent resident service. Your apartment is given a 331-point inspection prior to move in. Your Management Team is dedicated and at your service anytime to ensure that your apartment and your lifestyle are as carefree and comfortable as only life at Aldara Apartments can be. To ensure the highest level of satisfaction, we utilize a third party independent survey company to make certain the highest standard of apartment living is maintained.